Where I watched it: DVD
"Piggy" is the story of a young woman named Sara who is the victim of intense and never-ending bullying from the people in her small Spanish town, in particular the teenage girls.
A mysterious stranger arrives and begins kidnapping, torturing and killing people. Coinciding with Sara's interests, a lot of the people being captured and killed by the stranger are people who are assholes to Sara. And with this, a weird love story (kinda) emerges.
This movie is wonderfully shot. The acting is phenomenal from everyone involved, but where it doesn't succeed is from a plot perspective. The film goes in a direction that you'd more or less expect it to go in, but it leaves certain elements of motivation to the viewers mind, which can work in some films but in this I found it distracting and ultimately unfulfilling.
Despite some issues, I would recommend checking this out.
6/10
Comments
Post a Comment