The Nine Kittens of Christmas" and H2 Craft Spirits Fire & Spice Cinnamon Whisky.
I wasn't sure what to expect going in as generally these kind of things tend to leave a bad taste in my mouth... But this was truly an excellent twist on something we're all familiar with. It's perfect for the holidays but also really any time of the year. I can honestly say that it was sweet and warmed not just my heart but my whole body. If you are looking for the "spirit" of Christmas, look no further. Mighty fine whisky.
Now for the movie.
Absolute garbage salvaged only by the fact that there are 9 super cute kittens. Brandon Routh has fallen so far down the ladder... I mean this guy was Superman at one point (they actually make a reference to that in the movie).
Having now seen 3 Hallmark movies, I would say this was the most professional looking of the bunch but it still had all the fixtures of the Hallmark template: Baking, animals and rekindled romance. It actually has the exact same plot as one of the other ones I saw (I forget the name and I'm too lazy to scroll down to find out what it was).
Really no reason to watch this unless you're a fan of kittens. Pairs perfectly with a bottle of H2 Craft Spirits Fire & Spice Cinnamon Whisky.
9/9 kittens
I wasn't sure what to expect going in as generally these kind of things tend to leave a bad taste in my mouth... But this was truly an excellent twist on something we're all familiar with. It's perfect for the holidays but also really any time of the year. I can honestly say that it was sweet and warmed not just my heart but my whole body. If you are looking for the "spirit" of Christmas, look no further. Mighty fine whisky.
Now for the movie.
Absolute garbage salvaged only by the fact that there are 9 super cute kittens. Brandon Routh has fallen so far down the ladder... I mean this guy was Superman at one point (they actually make a reference to that in the movie).
Having now seen 3 Hallmark movies, I would say this was the most professional looking of the bunch but it still had all the fixtures of the Hallmark template: Baking, animals and rekindled romance. It actually has the exact same plot as one of the other ones I saw (I forget the name and I'm too lazy to scroll down to find out what it was).
Really no reason to watch this unless you're a fan of kittens. Pairs perfectly with a bottle of H2 Craft Spirits Fire & Spice Cinnamon Whisky.
9/9 kittens
Comments
Post a Comment