Obviously there is something wrong with me. I'm strangely drawn to all these awful movies that lure me in with their boisterous claims of being the most shocking film ever made. Call it curiosity... call it madness... either way I'm the one losing out here.
"Someone's Knocking at the Door" comes across as a student film and actually looks like something I would have made 10 years ago with rapid glitchy Chris Cunningham style edits and horrible piercing synth tones that are so painful to withstand that I had to mute my TV for an entire scene.
The acting is so bad it's offensive. Actually I almost forgot... EVERYTHING IN THIS MOVIE IS OFFENSIVE.
Ok big time content warning here... and I have to be careful because I just got out of Facebook jail for a photo of some lamp covers that looked like boobs.
This movie is about supernatural rapists that literally rape their victims to death. So yeah, just atrocious stuff.
I hated this movie.
0/10
Comments
Post a Comment