Where I watched it: Paramount+
This is pure trash. Just steaming hot garbage. Remember that garbage strike years ago and the whole city of Toronto smelled like it was rotting? If that vomit-inducing smell was a movie it would be "Unhuman."
So... it stars one of the younglings from the "I Like Totally Like Know What You Like Totally Did Last Summer, Betch" and if you thought she was horrendous in that well, let me tell you... she is actually worse in IKWYDLS but this is also pretty f***ing bad.
Ok before we get into the plot, I went into this movie knowing nothing, just that it was a Blumhouse joint, which at this point generally means its likely to be lame. So anyway it starts off with the weirdest mother/daughter conversation that has 1 million cuts from 1 million different camera angles during 3 minutes of dialogue. Cue joke about how Alvin Flang, the golden retriever from Love on a Leash edited this movie. It's almost unwatchable. I felt I had to power through but ultimately I should have just turned it off right there.
Ok so then we come to the plot of this sad excuse for a film. A bunch of high school archetypes go on a field trip when all of the sudden... there's a zombie apocalypse... or is there!?! Oooooohweeee!!
Let me do you a huge favor and spoil it right now so that you don't watch this. It's not a zombie apocalypse, it's just the "losers" getting revenge on the "popular" jock kids by injecting them with a chemical (?) that makes them act like zombies... and apparently allows them to jump out of second story windows, land on their face and be totally fine afterwards.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Bad acting. Poorly shot. Not funny bad just annoying bad.
I feel bad for this poor mukbang girl, maybe she really wanted to be a successful actor. God damn you Jason Blum. It's not enough that you ruined this poor girl's dreams but now you're making us watch!?
Anyway I watched like 3 more Blumhouse movies after this so prepare yourselves for more scathing reviews to come.
1/10
Comments
Post a Comment