Where I streamed it: Shudder
There's some explicit content in this film that I'll be talking about, consider yourself warned.
Rich hipsters with a 16mm camera. Definitely first time filmmaking material here. The writers/director act in it and they are absolutely horrible.
This movie is about 2 best friends who move into... get this... Jeffery Epstein's old apartment... one of them gets possessed by (I think) one of the ghosts of Epstein's victims while the other one befriends a complete stranger with whom she takes speed and forms a passionate sexual relationship with... ultimately leading to the 2 of them trying to crack the case of Epstein and the global ring of rich pedos. Pizzgate is also brought up.
This film is painful to watch as they attempt to pay homage to scenes like the tunnel/milkbag scene from "Possession" by having the one woman pleasure herself on the steps to Jeffery Epstein's apartment building while rubbing her hands all over Epstein's initials.... and then proceeding to rub herself with photos of Prince Andrew. It's trying to be relevant and it's trying to be scary but it truly comes across as uncomfortably embarrassing and cringey. My neighbour was gardening in his backyard and I'm pretty sure he overheard these aforementioned scenes and now I have to avoid him for the rest of my life.
So bad. Sooooo bad. I mean I should have known better based on the horrendous title alone but holy crap I don't think I've seen something this awkwardly bad in a long time... and I was in Konga TNT.
1/10
Comments
Post a Comment